I was nominated for another award-I truly feel loved. Thank you so much to The Long and Winding Road for this You ROCK!
The rules for this award:
Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
1. Chasing A Miracle
2. Trying to Get Knocked Up By Another Man She helped me find my fabulous RE!!!
3. Beyond Alice
5. The Baldwin Adventures
6. The Road to Happily Ever After
7. Pregnant Yuppy
8. Still Waiting for My Sunshine
9. Trying to Calm
10. Fertility Chick
So go on, go check out these lovely blogs right now!
I have met some AWESOME women through blogs and Twitter. They are the most awesome support system while going through this infertility shit. Chasing a Miracle has such a gift of words and knows exactly what to say and when to say it. PCOSChick has an AMAZING attitude and I am so excited about her adoption journey. Roxanne has so much going on, yet she manages to support all of us, too. I am thankful that they think enough of me and my blog to give me this award.
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
• Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
• Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
• Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
• Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
So in no particular order, here are my bloggers
Living My Life With PCOS
There are so many more wonderful blogger friends out there-please check out my IF FRIEND list to see more and to read their blogs