I just talked to the nurse. Hubs’s sample is still a no go, so now he has to see a urologist. Looks like IUI #3 is on hold indefinitely. I am so frustrated and upset right now. Not at hubs just at the situation. We’ll be lucky if we can get in 2 more IUIs before we have to PCS to Colorado.
My boss/friend, ever the Pollyanna, raised a good positive point, though. Maybe this infection (or whatever it is) has been going on for several months and just now got bad enough to detect. Maybe it’s the reason that the first IUI didn’t work. Maybe with my body on a break, me getting healthier and hubs getting this issue resolved, just maybe IUI #3 will work. I hope that she’s right.