I started off this month charting my fertile symptoms and BBT. I was gooad at it for about a week and then insomnia hit me. From what I’ve read, to get an accurate BBT you need to take it after you’ve been laying down for at least 4 hours. Well that hasn’t happened since last Thursday night. Either the dogs constantly wake me up, P wakes me up or I just can’t sleep. So BBT charting went out the window. I’ve also had ZERO signs of ovulation and today is CD 13, so theoretically I should be having signs that it’s approaching if I’m actually gonna ovulate. So because of the lack of symptoms and no longer charting temps, I am not going to use OPKs this month. I cannot tell you how freeing it has been to not worry about POAS at all and just having fun sex 🙂
In keeping with the Thanksgiving season, here is a list of some of the things that I am thankful for this year :
1. My awesome, understanding husband who tolerates my crazy hormone induced mood swings. He is wonderful and I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.
2. My new Twitter and blog friends. It has been so wonderful to have people who completely understand IF and all the emotions that come with it. Seriously, y’all ROCK!
3. My IRL friends who have been such an awesome support system over the past months. LOVE YOU ❤
4. My zoo of furbabies who snuggle me and lick away my tears.
5. My wonderful family and awesome in-laws ❤
6. My job. I seriously love my job and the friends that I've made here. I will be sad to leave but I know that I have found lifelong friends here.
7. My health insurance that pays for the testing and drugs associated with IUI. (Hopefully it works the next time around and we don't have to worry abour funding IVF.)
8. My health. Other than PCOS and endometriosis I am healthy and happy.
There is way more to be thankful for but I am having blogger ADD right now thanks to the 2 cups of coffee I've had today. I'm sure I'll be adding to this list when I am more focused 🙂