THanks again to Wife of a Sailor for starting this!
1. What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse?
My independence and ability to take care of everything has been stregthened. I love and adore my husband, but I have learned to do all the daily stuff on my own, while still working full time, while he’s deployed.
2. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Hmmmm, i really don’t know. We used to live in Savannah so to me it felt like we were almost living in a vacation for 2 years. I would love to go back there for an extended vacation 🙂
3. If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick?
I don’t even know what’s available in the food court here, lol! Right now my fast food favorite, in general, is Five Guys Burgers and Fries. My mouth is watering just thinking about the bacon cheeseburger there….
4. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We didn’t have a honeymoon. We got married on the beach at Tybee Island and then PCS’d just a few days later. After this deployment we want to visit D.C. and then in a few years we want to take an anniversary trip to Ireland.
5. If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why?
Hmmmm, probably a photojournalist. I love photography and I would like to travel to places like Sudan, Haiti, etc to take pictures to not only show the hardships of the area but to show the beauty of the people there.